A bacterium resistant to antibiotics, including colistin, has been found in the United States. Does this mean that antibiotics will soon give up and "we will all die"?
Answer from: Ivan Vorobyov:
I have a natural science education, in my youth I was addicted to literature...
I haven't looked specifically, but what is the pathogenicity level of this bacteria? ♪ Maybe we'll all die ♪. ¶¶ Maybe we'll all poop liquid ¶¶. Maybe we'll all draw the right conclusions from this situation...
- How do doctors relate to their patients' human bodies, including genital and internal organs, as well as the peculiarities of the psyche? Does this interfere with doctors in their daily lives?
- Sometimes we have the same dream several times (usually a nightmare). Why does this happen and does it mean anything?
- How science explains the placebo effect? Does this mean that a person's faith is as important as the material beliefs of scientists?
- Is it possible to create new antibiotics, and what does that mean for people?
- I realize this is a rather strange question, but can dead people give birth?