And why am I denied payment for the third child?
Answer from: Julian Avramov:
Lifehacker, writer, poet...
What kind of payments? And when the child was born?
These are the most important questions, from the answers to which you can directly start.
- The child turns 3 on January 7. The application has been pending since the 22nd. If it is denied and there will be a resubmission, we will get it in 1 month or since January?
- If the first child is of age, the second child is dead, I will be considered a large mother with the birth of the third child?
- If the child turns 3 in September, will I be paid from January or only from September?
- If they deduct child support from wages, before the bankruptcy is declared, will child support be transferred to the child or all will go to repay loans?
- I am a disabled person of the 3rd group, 2 underage children. My husband and I are working. Are child support payments available?