Are fake branded things inferior luxury goods?
Answer from: Valery Yakubov:
Specialist in repair and maintenance of computer and printing equipment......
Usually fake branded things are of quality from unnamed things from china, turkey, etc. manufacturers of second-rate things do not differ. Consequently, a markup is created precisely because of the logo. The markup on the fake. So if you choose between a Chinese white T-shirt and a Chinese white T-shirt with a brand logo, the second will cost more, but the quality will not differ at all.
From myself, I advise to buy things from mass markets, the quality is better, there is a wide range, prices are not much different (for that and "fast fashion"). Many times better than fakes.
Have a nice shopping experience!
- Please help refute this statement: Inferior production leads to inferior taxes and even inferior production. The downward movement of the economy along this spiral can go on without end.?
- Why is Deripaska, to put it mildly, not a good person? What bad things has he done?
- How is the cost of goods and margin determined?
- I am not an economist and not a financier, but why not prohibit the manufacture of some goods in the country that are not very necessary for humans and not to import goods?Or it will lead to something bad?
- What are the advantages of European goods compared to other imports?