Are there countries where drugs other than marijuana are legalized?
Answer from: Svetlana Karmanova:
I have a psychology degree. I am interested in the world order....
In Mexico you can store and carry in small doses cocaine, heroin, marijuana, and meth, as well as opium and LSD (I do not remember the exact amount, but this information can be found on the Internet).
If caught using, they can only offer free treatment.
Once it was legal in the Czech Republic to have 5 grams of hashish, a few grams of pervitin and a gram and a half of heroin. Now I'm not sure if it's allowed.
- Is it possible to take drugs (marijuana, mushrooms) from the Netherlands to countries where drugs are decriminalized, such as Spain?
- In Poland, the Czech Republic, Serbia and other Slavic countries there is such a concept as Slavs?
- Why are cigarettes legalized in most countries and marijuana not, when the latter has more positive effects on the body?
- What does the government do if it wants residents of a certain country (or countries) to have an easier time getting citizenship than residents of other countries?
- Are there any countries where displaying Nazi symbols is not prohibited?