Are there such people who are irreplaceable?
Answer from: Bogdan Belokon:
Milarky - online store of original and fun gifts. We have...
No irreplaceable people.
Everyone can be taught everything, you just need time.
All people are unique.
You can teach a person to sing, dance, act, develop any talent in them, etc.
Let him do something superbly and even better than anyone else, but everything is just as unique as someone else.
Even a mother can be replaced by someone who will take care of you all her life, but don't forget that he will never repeat Her!
There is something individual in everyone, even when considering the identical.
There is no such thing as irreplaceable!
- Are there people who never quarrel?
- How often do relationships between people with a big age difference turn into happy marriages? If it's a teacher and a student?Is this relationship worth having?There are examples?
- Do you believe that there are people out there who aren't made for romance?
- Are there people who suffer from mutual love and why?
- There are no exes? If people remember them, they kind of love them, and if they don't remember them, there are no exes?