At what maximum acceleration can a bicyclist ride on the road if the coefficient of sliding friction is 0.07?
Answer from: Anastasia Plotnikova:
Yandex Community Manager.Q ❤️Polyglot linguist. Exploring planet Earth...
a (max)=mu*g= 0.07*10(м:с^2)=0,7(м:с^2)
- Is it possible to accurately determine the force of friction, the coefficient of sliding friction?
- equation of vibration of a point as x=4sin2t (length expressed in centimeters, time in seconds)Determine the maximum velocity and acceleration of the point
- The coefficient of friction is 1 .An angle of inclination of 40 degrees as the body behaves?
- How the coefficient of friction is measured?
- Can a cart make a dead loop if it rolls from a height equal to the height of the dead loop, if the acceleration path is long and friction is minimal?