Because of a bad relationship with my father as a child, now I have trouble communicating with guys, no self-confidence
Answer from: Artyom G.:
Actually, if the problem is deep and you want to deal with it, you have to see a psychologist. I don't know how many of them I've met, but they all like to dig into their childhood and their parents.
If you do not want to go to a psychologist, then maybe it will do... Suppose you find a guy with whom you can establish a trusting relationship, and he will love you for who you are. It could be
- What role does the appearance of the partner play in the relationship for girls and for guys?
- Is it worth explaining to a 9-year-old child about the intimate relationship between a man and a woman in response to his question "where babies come from?"?
- How a child's (boy's) relationship with his mother might affect his relationship with the opposite sex as an adult?
- How to build a relationship with a new partner if you already have a child? How to set priorities and avoid jealousy on both sides?
- Why do many girls return gifts after a relationship and guys do not?