Because of a bad relationship with my father as a child, now I have trouble communicating with guys, no self-confidence

Answer from: Artyom G.:

Actually, if the problem is deep and you want to deal with it, you have to see a psychologist. I don't know how many of them I've met, but they all like to dig into their childhood and their parents.
If you do not want to go to a psychologist, then maybe it will do... Suppose you find a guy with whom you can establish a trusting relationship, and he will love you for who you are. It could be

Related Questions:


Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©