Calculate the mass of 12.04 x 10(to the power of 23) zinc oxide ZnO?
Answer from: Tudor:
Briefly about myself : my parents are not ashamed....
Calculate **number of moles** of zinc oxide (ZnO):
- n (ZnO) = N:Na = (12.04*10^23):(6.02*10^23) = 2 mol
Calculate **the mass of **zinc oxide (ZnO):
- m (ZnO) = n*M = 2*81 = 162 grams
- Calculate the mass of 25% nitric acid solution and the mass of salt formed to completely neutralize 18.5 g of calcium hydroxide?
- How many grams of magnesium oxide must be added to a solution of sulfuric acid with a mass fraction of 500 g for a complete reaction?
- Calculate the mass of 10% salt, which should be added to 300 g of a 20% solution of the same salt to get a 12% solution of.
- What mass of salt is formed when you interact nitric acid with four g of magnesium oxide
- How do I calculate the mass of nitrogen (II) oxide that will be produced when 255 g of. nitrogen?