Can a "fart" smell nice? If so, what do you have to eat for that?
Answer from: Vladislav M.:
It can not. Our bodies emit methane (odorless) and hydrogen sulfide (the main gas), which gives off a smell like rotten egg.
By the way, "fart," burns, a great way to get rid of hair, but the burning temperature is quite high, so that even from a brief burning you can get a burn in the causal area
- How to regain a sense of taste and smell?
- Why can't a person smell his own breath?
- Does the smell stay inside the mattress when we fart in it?
- What do hospital halls smell like? Why is it always the same smell? (Except in patient rooms, where it smells different.)
- How and what to treat if my throat just started to fart?