Can a man be jealous of another man's wife if they have not had sex?
Answer from: Xenia Pereslavtseva:
School of safe investments FIN-RA.Helping you build your creation strategy...
Yes, if the man is a psychopath. Psychopaths are obsessed with being right. If this man considers this woman, for whatever reason, to be "as his", then he can theoretically do everything you've written. The whole situation is of course strange, as is the question.
- Why did I like a man and never get jealous?. Why does jealousy arise?
- Why is my wife jealous of my sister?
- Here's another thing. Why do people fear death when they think that the soul is immortal?.?
- What to do if I hurt the girl, brought her to tears, but she forgave me, said that she was bored with me and left for another man?
- Is it a hindrance to sex if a girl has another partner and can it be beaten?