Can a person with HIV live as an uninfected person if he or she takes therapy?
Answer from: Ekaterina Kopteva - Rapupunzel:
My name is Ekaterina Kopteva and I am the author of that very Rapupunzel channel...
**Life expectancy for those young people now receiving the latest HIV drugs is approaching the average seen in healthy people, according to the British medical journal Lancet.**
According to his data, 20-year-olds who started treatment in 2010 are expected to live 10 years longer than those who first started treatment in 1996.
Medics point out that it is important to start treatment as early as possible, but according to charities, there are still many people who do not know they are infected with the virus.
- How to get rid of the person without whom you cannot live?
- How to live when you know that the person you love hates you? I feel guilty, but I think an apology would be redundant?
- Can a person live without a goal?
- What does a person need to have with him to live for 99 days in the wilderness? (In the forest, for example)?
- How does it affect a person's psyche to regularly skin live animals and have them castrated?