Can a woman's life without a mirror?
Answer from: Ivan Vorobyov:
I have a natural science education, in my youth I stuck to literature...
Yes, provided that all women have no mirrors (they will suffer while looking at the reflection of water, and will get tired in the end))
Or provided there are no men on the planet (no need).
- How many times in life a woman changes her hair color?
- How to diversify your life if you have no money, time, or energy?
- Can an adult, who has been deprived of any reflective surfaces all his life, recognize himself in a photograph among a number of other strangers?
- From an evolutionary point of view, why would a woman need pouty lips and big eyes?
- What is known about Cindy Crawford's personal life?