Can I buy alcohol in Duty Free at point A if I then have a connection at point B of the same airline, or do I have to go through the controls all over again?
Answer from: Anna D.:
Expert in beauty, style, health and fitness. I am passionate about movies and......
Easy and easy, you just get alcohol in a special bag that cannot be opened without damaging it, it is poured. You probably won't have to go through a second inspection because you'll be in a "clean area".
Answer from: Nastya Glebova:
It is not so simple and depends on a number of factors and conditions.
For example, if you are flying Lufthansa from Paris via Frankfurt am Main to Moscow and you bought alcohol in Paris, it will be let on board in Frankfurt airport without any problems. But if you fly Iberia from Tel Aviv to Moscow via Madrid, there is a search in Madrid and they don't let alcohol in, it happened to me, I had to leave a bag.
But to get an accurate answer, it's worth specifying where you want to buy alcohol and where the transfer will be. Then everything will be clear.
- If I go back in time a few months, I will find myself at the same point from which I traveled, or I will find myself in space?
- Is it true that you can carry an unlimited amount of cigarettes at duty free? And what are your top tips for smokers traveling around the world?
- Why is there no way to book an airline ticket with a free cancellation, following the example of hotel reservations?
- Buying tickets on the site aviasales cheaper than the official airline sites safely?
- How drug addicts fly on vacation? One has to take it with him or look for a dealer on the spot (and if they don't find one, then the vacation is a waste of time)?