Can I count on a recalculation if I submitted a reading a month after the transfer of ownership? The sellers understated the readings.

Answer from: Sergey Potapenkov:
Main hobbies: philosophy, history, political science, literature....

In the certificate of acceptance of residential premises (annex to the contract of sale) lists the features of the transferred object, including the meter readings (water, gas, electricity). When applying to the supplying organization to notify the change of ownership, you can provide a contract of sale with the act, and as a consequence, pay only for services received after the signing of the act of acceptance-transfer. If the act was not drawn up, or it does not contain information about the readings of meters - you will probably have to pay according to the meters, or to initiate a dispute with the sellers.

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©