Can I drink chicory at night?
Answer from: Andrey Smirnov:
I am interested in everything bit by bit. I am an analyst in IT by profession. Self-taught musician...
Some people drink chicory instead of coffee. Well, chicory, even though it tastes a little bit like coffee, it contains no caffeine. Therefore, you can safely drink it at night. It has not a stimulating, but rather a calming effect. It will help you fall asleep more quickly and sleep more soundly.
- What is the best way to drink: boiled or raw water?
- Is it harmful to gain muscle mass with the help of a deck and testosterone? If you drink a gainer and vitamins and eat great food at the same time?
- Can I drink water at night? And if not, how many hours before bedtime can you drink water?
- Can fluid from urine in the bladder flow back into the bloodstream, for example, if you don't pee or drink in the heat for a long time?
- I dream about the same person every night. What could it mean?