Can I not pay my mortgage if I am a single father raising 3 children, one of whom is disabled? Not working.

Answer from: Max Shishkin:
Business Process Optimization Instructor. More order and profit, less...

Good day.
You will not be able to not pay the loan. The only thing you can do if you write to the Bank an application for deferment or renegotiation of the loan payment, justifying it with the facts of life and attaching documentary evidence. In most cases, banks will meet you halfway if it is not an abuse of rights.
You can also ask your employer for financial assistance. If it is a government agency, you may be given some money. If it is a private person, the decision depends on the will of the manager.

Legal issues, credit, debts

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©