Can shingles be transmitted from one person to another?
Answer from: Natalia Ksenchak:
fashion researcher, stylist...
Yes. Different types of shingles are transmitted from person to person. Psoriasis (psora) is an exception. Especially susceptible to infection are people with a weakened immune system, after exposure to stress or hypothermia, after prolonged antibiotic treatment. If the skin is damaged, if its protective functions are reduced after steaming (bath, sauna, swimming pool), the risk of infection also increases.
- If a person is attracted to another person and is sick, what could it be?
- Can a fly that has bitten a man with AIDS infect another man? Or a cat that scratches a person with AIDS?
- We all know how HIV is transmitted. But how did the virus come about in the first place? Who was the first person infected with HIV and how did it happen?
- If you take a urine sample (take another person's urine), will the examiner notice the substitution?
- Can a deaf person learn to read lips and understand another person's speech without problems?