Childbirth in Israel: how much does it cost?
Answer from: Eugenia:
I like reading and music, and when I have time to answer questions :)...
The cost of childbirth in Israel ranges from $5,000 to $6,000, with possible additional costs that depend on many factors that may arise during or after childbirth.
- How much money does it cost to be tested for coronavirus?
- How much does it cost to "straighten" a nose? Since I am in the military can I get it fixed for free? Tell me about this process.
- Can I have laser eyesight correction at the age of 17? How much does it cost approximately?
- What is the average cost of a cab ride in Israel?
- How much, what and how long does a psychiatrist have to study in order to be called a psychotherapist?