Decompose the number 280 into prime factors.?
Answer from: Sergey Nikiforov:
Pagan. Pagan site editor...
To divide into prime factors - you need to find prime numbers which are divisible by this number without a remainder. A prime number is a number which is not divisible by any other number. For example 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, etc. The tactic is to look at the number 280. and divide it into smaller prime numbers. It's divisible by two. Two is our first factor. 280:2=140. We'll look at 140. It's also divisible by two. Our second factor is also two. 140:2=70. Seventy is again divided by two. The third factor is two. 70:2=35. That leaves the number 35. That's 5 * 7. These are our final multipliers. The final answer is 280=2*2*2*5*7
- How to Multiply a Root by a Whole Number?
- Which is the smallest prime number?
- Prove that if the numbers p and 2p-1 are prime numbers greater than three, then p-1 is divisible by 6. (p is just a number)
- The prime number is 126 more than the seventh part of the prime number itself. Find the prime number
- Express the number 3159 as a product of powers and prime numbers?