Do cannibals with suicidal tendencies eat themselves?
Answer from: Anastasia P.:
He who asks nothing will learn nothing....
It's possible in theory, but in reality you can die of pain shock, if you have enough strength to overcome the body's defense against spontaneous limb deprivation. In other words, probably not.
- What is the probability that humans will survive another 1000 years without destroying themselves?
- Why do people like to complicate life for themselves?
- Should the majority of working people be respected for what they do? They work for themselves, first of all.
- Why do some people view themselves in terms of the theory of evolution?
- Why 99% of people who stigmatize bribery, embezzlement, state corruption at least once, but have themselves given bribes to their own advantage (e.g., traffic police)?