Do girls compliment each other sincerely? Or from the lack of competition.?
Answer from: Eugene Z.:
Aequĭtas sequĭtur legem...
I pay a compliment if I am sincerely admired. I am pleased with myself, and the person is even more pleased when they give me a compliment from the heart. Considering that not many people say it, even if they think "Oh, that's a pretty dress" or "that hairstyle looks good on her". It's important. Very important! Compliments, people
Answer from: Konstantin Zubrilin:
I work as a system administrator in a hospital...
Girls like to compliment each other on things like "That dress doesn't make you look fat!", "You're my oldest friend", "♪ It's okay ♪. Your boyfriend's too young for you, as long as you're happy."
- Why people still can't get rid of the feeling of competition among themselves so that everyone lives in perfect harmony with each other?
- How would a man react if a strange woman paid him a sincere compliment? Would it seem ethical? You don't know each other very well.
- Why is it so common that twin brothers (twins) sincerely hate each other all their lives?
- People stick their noses in other people's business for lack of privacy. How true is that? Explain more.
- What to do? Sleeping with a married man, neither of us owe each other anything, but I'm jealous of the other, should I ask him directly about his intentions towards her?