Do I have to flush my micellar water?
Answer from: Elena:
For 3 kg of cabbage take 1 head of garlic, a couple of beets, dill greens and...
Because micelles are cleansing particles that do not remove themselves from the skin. If you don't rinse off the micellar water, the follow-up care will not be absorbed into the skin.
- Can I use micellar water and hydrophilic oil at the same time and then a cleansing foam? If so, in what order should I use the micellar water first or the hydrophilic oil first?
- What to do if you get water in your ear when you flush your nose?
- Is there any effect of thermal or micellar water or is it a commercial concoction?
- Is there a difference in washing with tap water and distilled water?
- What water is better to wash your face, cold or warm?