Do you need an art school diploma to get into an architecture school?.school?
Answer from: Erik Gisburne:
Interested in systems administration, open source software, programming...
No, you don't :)
When you apply you will have to take separate exams that will show your level - drawing, plotting and composition. I don't know if all universities do this, but when I was thinking about applying to architecture, I took a course where university professors help me to prepare for these exams.
- Can I independently prepare for the exams in drawing, composition and drawing in architecture school, if I have 1.If in reserve 1.5 years, and if so, how?
- Don't you regret getting into architecture?
- How much you need to study for the 2nd higher technical school if the first one is a humanitarian?
- Why do we need margins in school notebooks?
- What does a 3rd year engineering student need to do (+study) to get into graduate school for law?