Do your eyelashes turn grey?
Answer from: D&Misar:
Radio engineer(Radio communication, electro-radio-navigation)In my spare time I repair...
No, they don't. But there are rare diseases like polyosis (an acquired disorder of eyelash pigmentation that occurs in old age or with stress) and leukotrichia (congenital discoloration of eyelashes, which occurs mostly in albinos).
- If you trim your eyelashes, they will not grow back? Why?
- Why do you have to turn your socks out before you wash them?
- Is Daily Shaving Dangerous for Your Skin? How to protect yourself from lacerations and irritation?
- What's wrong with the nails on your thumbs? How to treat it?
- How to convince your ex-girlfriend that she is not fat and she does not need to lose weight? The girl is 162 in height and weighs 49.