Does society have consciousness and, if so, what are its goals?
Answer from: Mikhail Viktorovich:
Trade workerMovies and serials are my topicReading books is a must...
Collective consciousness exists, it develops as a child. We can say that so far it's the level of 3-5 years, depending on the country and many other things. The main goals of any consciousness is: 1. To ensure the fullest and healthiest development and survival of its elements, in this case the elements are we humans 2. To strive to develop and improve, to move to the next level.
- What does it mean to "go beyond consciousness"?
- How many consciousnesses does a person with a split personality have? Is each personality a separate consciousness?
- Does abstinence from sex contribute to achieving altered states of consciousness?
- Is it possible that consciousness is the best tool for the experimental study of states of consciousness?
- What does it mean to be a divergent? Who exactly are these people? And are they dangerous to society?