Does the director of the premises have the right to take the goods and demand money from me for storage? If he is not right, what article can I charge him with?

Answer from: Irina S.:
Books, animals and food are forever hobbies....

No, it isn't. Just go to the police with a statement, they are required to check on the fact, and may be obliged to return the goods to you. There is no point in presenting him with any article, you should do everything through law enforcement agencies.

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©