Does the wife register her husband's surname anew if they are the same names?
Answer from: Mari De:
Stand up for science:)...
What does it mean to register? Upon marriage, a document (marriage certificate) is issued where one of the clauses states "the surname is given to: the husband.... The wife....". Everything. The surname has changed. Or not changed. Then the rest of the documents are brought in line.
- Does it hurt a feminist's feelings that the sites default to male gender when they register?
- Why a husband and wife can't be godparents of the same child?
- Why does the media call the Iblis State Islamic? or are they two different things?
- What to do if one of the spouses (husband, wife) who love each other "can not pull" the lifestyle familiar to the other?
- They say you can't put the cross on again if the chain breaks. Is it so? What does the Orthodox Church think about it?