Explain why the equations 4×6=6×4 are true?
Answer from: Anastasia Plotnikova:
Yandex community manager.Q ❤️Polyglot linguist. Studying Planet Earth...
Because when you rearrange the multipliers, the product does not change, i.e.е. if you multiply four by six it's twenty-four and six times four it's also twenty-four
- What is the number of combinations of n elements in k? I can't understand what k has to do with it... Explain with help of concrete example. Thank goodness for math!!!?
- 2. Find out if the equations are equal: 3x² + 10x + 3= 0 and x(2x +10) = 2 - x²?
- Which number should be written in the numerator to make the equation true? 21 49 =?
- Help figure out systems of equations in algebra?
- What number must be entered in the box to make the equation □:31=26 true?