For whom do they make android apps that, when opened, give only an "app failure" banner, "app stopped"?
Answer from: Vladislav Noskov:
Sysadmin, a little blogger lifeservice.me...
Not all applications are compatible with all phone models. The app can be too demanding in terms of resources, availability and naming. It is physically impossible for app authors to test their apps for compatibility with all possible phone models. So they test on what they have and upload it. When I was writing android apps for self-development purposes, I encountered such a problem, I received error reports and all I had to do was to declare the app incompatible with this model of phone.
- What are the apps getblogger and storiesgain? What are they for?
- How to move apps on android 6.0 highway cro-l22?
- Is there a program for Android, so that the microphone starts recording only when the sounds start?
- How to make the blue button on the google gboard keyboard
- What are the most unusual or useful applications for Android?