How can you tell if your husband is lying?
Answer from: Nikita M.:
I am a young man of 20. I am fond of different computer things and do...
Lies in a particular case or all the time? If in a particular case, is it not that important to you? If all the time, it's more complicated.
The person lies because he is afraid to tell the truth. There may be more than a dozen reasons.
You must pay attention not to how to identify a lie, it will sooner or later become clear on its own, but how strong is your anxiety about it.
It is necessary to bring this anxiety into the conscious plane and to work with it.
What's the worst thing that could happen if my husband lies? What will I do if it happens? Schedule 2-3 strategies for this case. The anxiety should get less. If it doesn't get better, it might be worth seeing a specialist.
- If your partner never finds out about your unintentional cheating, would you tell?
- If a lover asks you not to sleep with your husband, what does it say?
- How do you feel about the divorce if you have a child, but life with your husband has become unbearable?
- What to do if you don't love your husband at all, but love another man with whom there is no future, and we have two young children who want to live in a family?
- If there is hatred for your husband, it means that the love is gone?