How do people even cut paper?
Answer from: George Stepico:
Never be a slave to your own name. Physicist, tester, hockey player, pilot. Last...
Very simple. If the paper is stiff enough, when you run your finger over its edge, it does not bend, but cuts. It is said that you can even cut a person's throat this way.
- Why is it that people with cancer experience so much pain? And they are forced to take strong narcotic painkillers.
- In case of fire, the elevators are turned off, what should people in wheelchairs do?
- Is it true that the moon affects people's mental state? And how it happens?
- In the Czech Republic, there was a rally the other day for 250,000 people. In Korea, there was a rally of 1,000 people. Two questions: how abroad the opposition organizes such large-scale events, and why the authorities do not give the order to disperse?
- What happens to people who are in the subway after 1 am?