How many times you need to bend and unbend your index finger to lose weight by 20 kg?
Answer from: Pious Broadcaster:
Non refert, qui sum...Quod ego facio...I vide de abysso" - "...
It's going to be difficult, but we'll figure it out...
To begin with, we want to see how many calories we need to lose in order to lose 20 kg: it is believed that in order to lose 1 kg of weight, we need to burn 7,700 kcal. Т.е. For us this figure needs to be multiplied by 20 - 154000 kcal.
The Japanese once did a study in which they calculated how much energy it takes to press a mouse button. I think that this figure is good enough for us, because.к. the same muscles are involved (10.8 cubic centimeters!). That number is **1.42 calories. **
Let's not confuse calories with kcal (kilocalories). 1 kcal = 1000 calories. Therefore, in order to expend 1.42 kcal, you have to squeeze your finger 1,000 times. Next, let's simply divide the total amount of kcalories we need to shed by the resulting number:
154.1,000 kcal : 1.42 = 108.450,704
And since we've already multiplied the action by 1000, we get a total of **that it would take a finger straining 108 million and a half times** to lose 20 pounds.
P.S.: but that's assuming, of course, that you eat right and don't load yourself up with extra fats.
- How to convince your ex-girlfriend that she is not fat and she does not need to lose weight? The girl is 162 in height and weighs 49.
- ♪ why, when you lose weight, your second chin stays in place ♪?
- How to lose weight after a knee injury if you can't run, jump and are scared to put weight on your knee?
- How did you give up the obsession to lose weight?How did you get over your eating disorder?
- How many days can you lose weight on a bicycle?