How migration can be managed?
Answer from: Mikhail Lyalin:
If within the country, it is possible to attract people to sparsely populated areas through benefits and high wages. If between countries - visa regime, restrictions on entry-exit from the country.
- Why many criticize Trump's project to build a wall from Mexicans? Is fighting illegal, uncontrolled migration a bad thing?
- If Rome hadn't had Crisis III in the. Roman Empire" and the Great Migration of Peoples had not happened, he could have conquered all of Europe and the Middle East?
- Is mass migration of people from the Middle East to Europe really a huge problem for the latter?
- How Argentine ants managed to self-populate three continents?
- What kind of migration influences the population of the country?