How to become a professional soccer player?
Answer from: Dmitry Slizov:
Programmer, likes TV shows...
The concept "professional soccer player" implies that you get paid to play soccer. It's a basic concept, so to speak.
The path to professional soccer, like any sport, is fraught with great difficulties. Around the age of 6 some academies at soccer clubs hold a casting among the pupils of the city sports school and select the most interesting and promising boys to continue their education at the club's soccer school.Of course, this selection is quite serious, so the child needs to be a head stronger than their peers. Many world-renowned players, such as Ronaldinho, used to score a crazy number of goals in tournaments of his age when he was a kid. About 7-8 per game. Accordingly, these guys have high potential and the opportunity to learn the skills under the supervision of more experienced coaches.
Further way of a young player - daily training, learning the technique, strength of impact, etc.д.
If a child is lucky, he may qualify for the national teams of his age (U9, U10, U11) and represent the club academy there.
Depending on his skills and talent, a young player, who has reached the age of 15-16 years, begins to be allowed to the reserve team, and then with serious successes - and the main team.
At the age of 16 a player signs a professional contract. From that moment the player is considered a professional.
Further destiny depends on many factors: good luck, efficiency, presence of superstars in the main squad on his position, own ambitions, etc. A player can either go on loan to practice or try to break into his club. Options may vary.
- How to train to be a good soccer player if you're the weakest?
- Why in soccer an offside is fixed even when after the kick the ball bounced from the goalkeeper to the player who was offside at the moment of the kick?
- Why is it that if a soccer player has played even one game for the national team, then after a change of citizenship he cannot play for the new national team, but, for example, snowboarders can?
- Why in soccer when a player gets injured or has a hiccup, they don't stop time (like in hockey), they add time after that?
- Can I become a professional soccer player if I was in soccer school for 2 years and now I'm leaving for a Turkish academy at the age of 15?