How to calculate the right amount of crushed stone for the site?
Answer from: Nikita Kotov:
You want something to read, read me....
To accurately calculate the quantity of crushed stone required for a particular task, you need to know the volume of the embankment and the volumetric (or bulk) weight of the used fraction of the material. This parameter is specified in the certificate of quality.
- How to calculate the amount of concrete for the foundation?
- Why do you have to make a layer of crushed stone when planning the backsplash?
- How much sand, cement and crushed stone does it take to fill up a 10-15cm high, 1.5*1,5 meters?
- What are the disadvantages of drainage system without crushed stone, on the foam?
- Delivery of cars on the construction site of the road is?