How to describe, in terms of biology, the feeling of a "butterfly in the stomach"?
Answer from: Vasilisa Merkushina:
Interested in cosmetics and cosmetology. Editor-in-chief of cosmetic...
Autonomic nervous system reactions)) Out of our control, but directly related to our psycho-emotional state! More often against the backdrop of joyful anticipation, falling in love, euphoria.
- What happens in the body during intoxication in terms of biology?
- What it's like to degenerate intellectually? What is the difference between a stupid and an intelligent person in terms of physiology anatomy biology?
- How do drugs that enter the body intramuscularly act exactly in the right place, or in the whole body? Describe the whole process as fully as possible.
- After intercourse there was a transparent discharge like egg white, I have been feeling nauseous for four days, my lower abdomen is heavy... Can I be pregnant?
- I haven't had my period in a month. No nausea, same breasts, no discharge, a little stomach swelling and pain. What can it be?