How to Disassemble the Time Relay from a Washing Machine Desna C-1?
Answer from: Alina:
Copywriter, I am fond of psychology and philosophy. Love art and fashion...
Relays better not to disassemble it one-time assembly is better to replace the whole.
- The washing machine motor does not turn the relay clicks but does not turn?
- What do you need to do to make your washing machine last a long time does not break down?
- Why does the water in a new washing machine not hold? Doesn't it have a function that controls when it's time to drain the water?
- Do you need rubber gaskets when connecting a washing machine to the water supply?
- How to determine the year of manufacture of the washing machine Ardo model a1000x 20020905639 05?