How to fall out of love with a man you see every day?
Answer from: Ilya Levin:
First understand what you need it for, whether it will do you good or not? If you think that will bring, then do not tell the person himself, just ignore his messages, do not let him home (as if, for reasons), communicate more with other people. Time will pass and the person must realize that you don't need him anymore. If he understands this, but wants to understand why, you can (unobtrusively) explain it to him. If he does not understand but continues to do so, it is better not to write to him, I think he will understand.
- I fall in love with a man through my thoughts or feelings, emotions?
- Do you have the top qualities that make you able to fall in love or at least be interested in a person? (Don't talk about individuality, just the traits, if you have any)
- How to fall in love with a boy of twelve if I'm 10 years old?
- I have a best friend and I love him like a boyfriend. He and I hug every time we meet and talk with hearts. I don't know what to do. Help me❣
- How to fall in love with a young girl who has a small child?