How to find average speed?
Answer from: Rim Kasimov:
Camp Active Coordinator...
Average speed is the total distance traveled (sum of all paths traveled) divided by the time it took to travel the total distance (sum of the times it took to travel each of the paths traveled)
Vcf = S:t = (S1+S2+...):(t1+t2+...)
- How do you find the whole distance if you only know the average speed and the acceleration time (t=10sec, a=1m s*s)? V0x=17.5m s V0=7.5m s
- How to find the area of a triangle if one side and two heights are known?
- Find the area of the figure bounded by the graphs of the functions: f (x) = x , x = 2, x = 3, y = 0.?
- How do you find out that the word X is a consonant?
- Find the equation of the trajectory of a point m which in its motion at all times remains twice as far from point a (3;0) as from the axis ou?