How to get out of a neurotic relationship?
Answer from: Maxim Rusanov:
Worked on T. Bekmambetov's team. Developed Bazelevs Distribution. 35+ jobs...
Putting a period. To say to yourself that you don't need such a relationship, to tell the person, thank you, it was very cool with you, but our relationship doesn't work out the way we would like it to. Let's not spoil each other's lives, let's go our separate ways and leave without looking back. Leaving is necessary to understand this and realize that it is impossible to go back! The point is .
The main thing is to convince yourself of this.
- I am worried because my girlfriend is bisexual. What if I (her boyfriend) is always not enough and the relationship is doomed to fail?
- How to be selfish in a relationship if my girlfriend's relationship is in the last place, explaining that she has many other more important problems?
- Why I feel more comfortable alone than in a relationship? It's not solved even by a perfect partner with whom there aren't any big problems?
- Why is it that after you have dreamed about a relationship you do not want to start?
- What is the payoff in a relationship? Does it have to be?