How to get rid of bad thoughts?
Answer from: Julia Bashmakova:
Freelance copywriter, former CEO. I love dogs. Leading...
There is a good method: write down all your negative thoughts on a piece of paper, and burn (in general, destroy) it.
I suggest you keep a diary and write only good thoughts in it.
- How to get rid of bad thoughts and live happily? I constantly think about suicide after one fall from the window, but I do not want to die.
- How to get rid of vulgar, arrogant, jealous thoughts?
- All human thoughts and actions are conditioned by certain factors. How to define human consciousness, to separate it from the program, the mechanism?
- In the late evening and before going to bed bad thoughts creep into my head, and as a result I feel bad and want to run away somewhere, but during the day I'm all right. What is it?
- Can it be that thoughts are "thought" outside of the conscious mind?