How to learn more than 3 languages at a time?
Answer from: Boklin Andrey Kuzmich:
Otorhinolaryngologist Surgeon, MD Bocklin Andrei Kuzmich...
> I have eight languages to my credit, six of which require regular repetition. Every day I alternate languages as follows:
> Day 1 - English, Arabic, German;
> Day 2 - Spanish, French, Chinese (then again day 1, day 2 and so on every day).
> All in all, I spend 1 to 1.5 hours a day on foreign languages (sometimes 2 hours if it's a weekend)."
Answer of an international student Katerina Parkhomenko
- How to allocate time efficiently when learning four languages at once?
- In which course do interpreters start to learn a second language.For example) and whether it should be given as much attention as a major language?Do they need it?
- How effective is it to learn languages on portals like Duolingo?
- How to learn foreign languages?
- What to study, if there is a considerable ability to learn languages, but I would like the future specialty was not purely humanitarian?