How to learn to better understand situations and people?
Answer from: Alexander Kisloschayev:
Head doctor of veterinary clinic "Kind Doctor" Moscow...
The more new acquaintances, new people, different people. The more experience you gain. You will begin to understand who suits you (what type of people), who disgusts you, who is a kindred spirit.
- How do you learn to get to know people easily?
- How to learn how to refuse people?
- How to learn not to get attached to people?
- Why do people throw sticks in the wheels and then do not understand why they are treated in such a way?
- Why older people do not want to learn new things and master new technology?