How to overclock your motherboard?
Answer from: Angelina Buvaeva:
Sports nutritionist, weight loss specialist with hypothyroidism...
No way. Motherboards are not overclocked because there's nothing to overclock. Overclock those devices that are involved in computational operations (CPU, RAM, graphics card).
You don't overclock anything else in your PC. Outside of the computer, you can overclock some monitors, increasing their clock speed, but that's a topic for a separate discussion.
- What you can pump up your PC? The motherboard Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P v5 CPU QuadCore AMD FX-4300, 3817 MHz (19 x 201) Graphics card Nvidia GTX 650
- I am interested in your opinion, what "used.used "motherboard will look good with a processor fx6100 and a card 1060 6gb? budget ≈ 5k,
- Check your motherboard and graphics card for compatibility?
- It is possible to upgrade your Windows 7 to 10 on this MSI H61M-P20 motherboard. The new computer doesn't support Windows 7 and you can't update it.?
- How to turn off the ASRock H55M-LE motherboard logo, when you turn on your computer, forever?