How to overcome fear of large English-language texts?
Answer from: Hiddenimir:
And the fear arises from the volume or from the fact that the text is in a foreign language? I think that before the work initially there should be motivation, ie. е. What is your purpose for reading text?. And the rational thing would be to break it up into paragraphs, for example, and work with the individual parts. You can highlight ideas of interest and make notes at the same time. You just have to start and the volume will gradually diminish.
- I am going to go to the boss to say that I can not cope with the large amount of paperwork.How to overcome fear and indecision?
- How to overcome fear of the dentist?
- How to overcome the fear of going to the fortune-tellers?
- How to overcome fear of surgery?
- How to overcome the fear and indecision that arise when you want to talk to a person about a serious, vital topic?