How to overcome fear of the dentist?
Answer from: Konstantin Stepanov:
Lover of cats, books and warm plaids...
Fear is very easy to overcome. If you can't come right away and do what you want, like get a tooth fixed, then do it gradually. Take a friend for moral support. Come to the dentist you like, talk to him, take a look, get used to the environment, reach a certain threshold, a certain boundary you know, and go home. Next time you come in the same way, have a chat, sit in the chair, talk to the doctor, and go home. And so on, little by little. As they say...If you can't eat an elephant all at once, slice it up.... At the clinic, just tell them what your problem is and they'll help you. They've had people like that before. That way you'll gradually get over your fear and you'll be stronger....
- How to overcome the fear of giving injections to patients?
- How to overcome the fear of going to the bathroom in public? I know it's natural, but I can't. Comes to a hell of a lot of pain, hunger strikes, tears?
- How to overcome emotional burnout?
- How to overcome fear of surgery?
- Where does the fear of death in a heart attack come from?