How to psychologically bring learning to the end and not give up when it seems to be elementary and useless knowledge?
Answer from: Maxim:
In order to complete your studies you need to understand what you are studying for.
It's not very clear if the knowledge is useless, why do you need it?
- How perfectionism gets in the way of learning, and what useful mistakes can provide?
- How does a human scanner learn to limit their learning so that "I want to learn this and also this and this" doesn't turn life into learning 24 7?
- What the HUMANITARIAN can give on the modern labor market? What knowledge, skills he must have?
- In an increasingly complex world, how to understand which knowledge and skills are worth learning and spending time on, and which are just hype?
- How to make learning easier for yourself if everything around you seems difficult and incomprehensible?