How to teach a failing child in a general education class?

Answer from: Daria A.:
33,4 K...

The parents of a failing child should be advised to find a tutor (or help him at home), because if he is already behind, it will be difficult to catch up with classmates, because no one will sit and work with him in a secondary school separately.

Related Questions:

Education, kids

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©