How to transfer games from PS4 to PS4 pro?
Answer from: Irina T:
There are so many interesting things in the world)...
You'll need a LAN cable (sold separately) and broadband, and you'll need to turn both consoles on.
Go online and log into PSN.
Both consoles need to be turned on. Your PS4 pro will find out by itself that you logged in from it and offer to transfer the data.
Next, follow the directions and tips to get ready to start.
Then press and hold the power button on your old console (until you hear a beep).
Now connect the two set-top boxes to each other with a LAN cable.
You just have to select the data you want to transfer. That's it.
At the end of the game you will be offered the PS4 pro as the main console. So that all downloads and updates go to her already.
- What characteristic features distinguish the gameplay of console video games from computer games?
- If you buy a Sony Playstation 4 with a foreign account and with installed games, when you connect to the Internet will fly games with the account or not?
- Why console games don't have an "exit" button?
- How to record games on ps3 without flashing the console?
- What games can I play only on the Xbox 360?