How to type text in Word with a picture so that it is above the picture, and the picture is shifted down?

Answer from: Makovkina A.:
14,0 K...

Hello! You need to put the cursor in the upper left corner of the image so that a flashing wand cursor appears there and press Enter, then the text can be typed from above and the image will go down with each new line.

Related Questions:

microsoft word

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©